July 2012 Weddings
Options

LADY

I was able to take the week off prior to our weddings... save a lunch date for me!
Follow Me on Pinterest
Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: LADY

• Options
    Yes how about a lunch and a walk on Monday?  We can take our pooches to the park.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    lol and maybe lay out by the pool at your moms house to get some last minute color :)  And drink some wine!
  • Options
    Yes to all of the above!!

(My dog can only handle short walks in the heat... she's a smoosh face and gets overheated easily!)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_lady-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:4dd4d413-ca4d-45c2-8ea4-029b8566b0c4Post:a095395b-2b1d-4ba9-8dbd-d321f30841fa">Re: LADY</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes to all of the above!! (My dog can only handle short walks in the heat... she's a smoosh face and gets overheated easily!)
    Posted by k8888[/QUOTE]

mine too boxers are very sensitive to the heat.  Ok we can leave the dogs home in the AC we will just sweat it out :)  Nice I am so excited :)
  • Options
    OK, that'll work! 

Yay!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards