Offbeat Weddings
Options

halloween in november?? help

the hall messed up my booking. somehow we didnt get reserved for october 27th. We have alot of ppl coming from out of town so accepting the friday night will be rushed as our flower girl and ring bearer are toddlers and wil be in bed early. Would it seem odd to have the halloween theme if we take the following saturday Nov 3rd?

Re: halloween in november?? help

• Options
    Eh. I wouldn't think it strange. I've been to Halloween parties that don't fall on Halloween anyway.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
     I'm getting married on the last day of August but since we got engaged on halloween are planning to try to incorporate small touches of if into our wedding.

Your wedding is close enough that you can get away with it. Plus, it's your wedding if want halloween you get it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Saturday is a lot easier. I think it's fine to have your Halloween theme still considering its only 3 days after- no worries. Such a fun theme!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I wouldn't find it strange at all being that it's one of the weekends directly book-ending the Halloween holiday.  Mid-Nov might be a stretch, but you're fine!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards