Offbeat Weddings

AW: Invitations are DONE! PIP

Alright, so I have been slaving away last min at my invitations because being the genius I am, while making my own pocketfold corners, etc I figured I'd leave them until JUST before I wanted to get them mailed. I originally wanted them mailed at the 3 month mark (June 22, its a DW so wanted them out a little early incase people forgot to book time off, reserve rooms, etc). Well.... that didn't quite happen lol but as of last night they're DONE

Here are the invites:

I did them half black and half red because I just couldn't decide which I liked better lol

Here they are in a box, addressed and sealed, ready to go. I put them in black envelopes. Put a white label on the front so that I could use a red ink for the addresses (a deep red, really pretty). Return address was written in white ink on the back.

SO relieved to get these out! Now just waiting for the RSVPs to roll in.... 300 people invited, lets see how many decide to join us in our little peace of paradise on our DW!
(For the record I do expect a higher 'No' rate than usual, but we're ok with that. I think that's something you just accept with a DW).

Re: AW: Invitations are DONE! PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards