Offbeat Weddings
Options

Another post about shoes

I slightly mentioned this in the april siggy poll, but recap: I found a picture of shoes that I love, but can not figure out where to buy them from. There were on http://circle.stylemepretty.com/, in an inspiration board (purple & plaid). I fail at searching on google a store that sells them.

Picture:

Thanks. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Another post about shoes

• Options
    you could always go on etsy and see if someone could make them for you.
  • Options
    These are two pairs I found. The first is a little closer I think, but hopefully this helps you! Both pair look really cute! :) 

http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/roulette-purple-plaid.html

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic June Offbeat Siggy: Then and Now Pics!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    GrauGrau member
    First Comment
    Sloanaw - Thanks. Those are cute! I will def have to bookmark those pages.

MissOwl - Thanks a good idea. I never thought of etsy. I was playing around with sites that you can 'design your own' shoe, but none (that I found anyways) have that pattern.

Brit - I hear you. I'm pretty sure I spent hours looking, haha. I did find a pair that had a similar pattern, but had skulls and I think black lace on them. Which wouldn't be so bad, but the skulls were large and slightly gaudy looking (and I love anything with skulls).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    no problem! glad i could help!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic June Offbeat Siggy: Then and Now Pics!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I feel you Grau, I found my dream shoes, but they didn't have my size, I even bought them in the closest size they have but I couldn't squeeze my feet into them :( I've been looking for shoes for a month now, EVERYWHERE, and I can't find anywhere that still has the pair I want, and I can't find any I like as much... I'm having a pity party as I type, esp now shoes are our April siggy too...

I hope you find your shoes, and I will keep an eye out, as I too am looking for purple and have been trolling every site on the internet for mine!!
    Offbeat Brides & September 2011 August Siggys - Pets and Honeymoon Location: Roatan, Honduras!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards