Offbeat Weddings
Options

Masquerade wedding theme....

I would love honest opinions on this theme for my wedding. I don't know how I would incorporate the theme into the ceremony because I want the ceremony to be traditional and guest to take it seriously. On the other hand I want the reception to be fun and upbeat/ different I thought having a masquerade themed wedding reception would be exciting please give your honest opinion would you want to go to a wedding like this or dread it? 
Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!

Re: Masquerade wedding theme....

• Options
    That sounds like a lot of fun! I Googled it to see what I could find and here are a couple of pictures I found that looks neat.

• Options
    aw.. too cool thanks for sharing!
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!
  • Options
    I think if your ceremony is traditional, that people will take it seriously. Actually, ours wasn't traditional at all, but people seemed to treat it like any other wedding ceremony. Our reception was completely wild, but the ceremony was much more sedated - and way less alcoholic, LOL.
  • Options
    It sounds like fun to me! If you want to keep it formal for the ceremony and fun for the reception, you could hand out masquerade masks at the entrance to the reception. Would be a fun favour and a good way to get your guests involved in the spirit of the night.
  • Options
    I think it sounds like a blast! I agree, the masks could be the favour and handed out a the reception. I think that would be a fun wedding favour :)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for your input my FI has not replied to my txt I'm nervous for his response, maybe if I show him some pictures of the ideas I have for the theme that might help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards