Offbeat Weddings
Options

The time has come!

I leave today for the resort!!! In 2 days I will be saying I Do :)

Thank you SO much to all of you for your support and encouragement while going through the planning process! I love our little corner of TK where 'different' is not only accepted, but totally encouraged :)

I have left a message with the mods on the mod board that I will be gone, asking them to keep an eye on the place, not that I'm too worried ;) I know we occasionally have vendors slipping over here, in that event feel free to PM a mod on any of the other active boards and they can take care of it for you while I'm gone :)

I will be back from my honeymoon October 1st and will share all about it then :) (I took a day off work so I'll definitely have time to get on and let you guys know how it went!!!!)

Re: The time has come!

• Options
    Ah! That is so exciting!!!!! Congrats! Try to hold onto every moment as you go. Can't wait to hear about it :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    If you haven't already, make sure you create at least a rough list of all the photographs you would like taken for your photographer or whoever else. Things get super busy on the wedding day and it's possible for a photo with certain people to slip by during all the craziness.

Hope everything goes amazingly on your big day and all the days surrounding it. 

ETA: Gustafson (hope I spelled that right) I LOVE those colored chairs in your photos. They look gorgeous. 
  • Options
    ha ha fluffy!  Yes you spelled it right :) Thanks! they are all over the resort so I'm pretty excited :)
  • Options
    If it's not too creepy/personal, may I ask which resort that is? 
  • Options
    Congrats!!!! Have the time of your life!! Cant wait to hear about it when you come back!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards