Offbeat Weddings
Options

Weekend Plans

What's going on this weekend?

My parents are coming into town for the weekend. They are on the plane as we speak/type. So excited to see them! 

And my final fitting is tomorrow! Pics to come!
**TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TTC #1 since December 2011
Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
~*~Everyone is welcome~*~

Re: Weekend Plans

• Options
    Sounds like a great weekend for you!

I don't have any exciting plans. Maybe we'll hang out with some groomsmen and/or have a bonfire again!
  • Options
    I am working both Saturday and Sunday...Going on vacay and need the OT! Going to see Fast 5 with FI on Saturday night.
  • Options
    WR:
    bachelorette party on saturday- i am terrified
    gotta make the "reserved" signs for the aisle
    get my hair trimmed and dyed all pretty on saturday
    find some aisle and alter decorations
    pick up some last minute honeymoon items, and start packing

NWR:
    HRN board stuff
  • Options
    that's awesome ela! you're getting so close!

and @uneek, your final fitting!!! eeeee!!!!

here's hoping that I get engaged this weekend. we've had the ring for 2 weeks and it's killing me :)
  • Options
    missowl- i remember that waiting :) i think fi waited 3-4 weeks before springing the ring on me.

in a week from monday, i will be relaxing in sunny jamaica. it gets me through these last few days, lol.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_offbeat-weddings_weekend-plans-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:43453af6-2ee4-412a-99fb-cbb447240911Discussion:f38376c7-112c-401e-ad76-caac595e37ecPost:ac4f9bf5-c973-4a51-bac6-1c30ae56dd90">Re: Weekend Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]that's awesome ela! you're getting so close! and @uneek, your final fitting!!! eeeee!!!! here's hoping that I get engaged this weekend. we've had the ring for 2 weeks and it's killing me :)
    Posted by MissOwl[/QUOTE]

<div>Good luck!! Although I tell every guy friend I know that when they finally propose it should be on a random day, like a Wednesday, when you least expect it. Haha, I'm just weird like that. That and I would have been mad if FI proposed on a holiday or anniversary, I would like to be more surprised than that lol</div>
  • Options
    *crosses fingers for MissOwl*

I am hanging around the apartment, trying to write two papers and prepare a presentation. It's made harder by the fact that I am sick and a little delirious. Not fun!

• Options
    thanks for the love ladies! have a great weekend.
  • Options
    Meeting with the tattoo artist. Celebrating my cat's 9 birthday.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    hanging with my sis tomorrow and making cupcakes for a friends baby shower... suncday doing the braod street run in philly on agorgeous day! yay!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Work, watching GSP whoop Jake Shields'  butt, work again.

By the time I get time off for the wedding, I'll have worked closing shift nine straight days.  It was going to be 10, but I finagled Thursday off to go pick up a GM in Louisville.

I'm so exhausted.  Does anybody have any tips for ways to make your feet hurt less from standing all the time?
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    I'm going to the coast tomorrow! The whole house (3 people and 2 dogs) are going to go play on the beach. It's just a day trip, but it should be fun!

I work Sunday -_-
    Babies
    Offbeat siggy challenge: Furbabies
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    there are little squishy pads you can get for your shoes at target that are amazing. for realz!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards