Offbeat Weddings

Fill in the blank friday

If money was not an issue, I would have (or had) ________ at my wedding.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Fill in the blank friday

• GrauGrau member
    First Comment
    If money was not an issue, I would have (or had) a destination wedding where I could pay for all my family and friends to attend at my wedding
  • If money was not an issue, I would pay for everyone to come to my DW and have fireworks.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • my wedding at my dream location - a very very expensive art museum
  • If money was not an issue, I would have paid someone to plan my wedding for me!

I love the fact that I have planned every part of the wedding but my family is driving me crazy and I wanna cry. So I wish I didn't have to think about it anymore.
  • Gotten married in a castle in Germany, and flown out our entire guest list there. 

but more realistically, we would have gotten a photobooth, or hired a more famous band.
  • Wow, Grau & Uneek--we are on the same wavelength!

If money was not an issue, I would have a destination wedding at Yellowstone National Park and fly all my closest family and friends out to share the day with us at my wedding
    "It starts out all very nice, two people promising to be together forever, I'll die when you die, my life meant nothing until you used my toothbrush. Then you start planning the wedding. Aunt Junie's allergic to milk. Uncle Momo's off his meds..."
  • a better venue - more specifically, this one. (click to see it)
  • GrauGrau member
    First Comment
    Brit - Thats where I would have chosen also! Though I'm sure FI would have picked someplace else, haha.

beckster - I hope things get better for you. Just relax, ignore family/friends as needed, and be proud of all that you did.
  • If I had no limit on money I would invite everybody I know and probably have had my wedding at the zoo where we meet.
  • If money was not an issue, I would have Killswitch Engage play at my wedding. We would say I do on stage, jump into the crowd and crowd surf to the reception. O yea.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • i would have a hired a wedding planner and just show up day of!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My FI has stated on multiple occassions that he wants a chimp to be the ringbearer and carry the rings while the opening song from Lion King plays. 
    imageimageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_offbeat-weddings_fill-blank-friday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:43453af6-2ee4-412a-99fb-cbb447240911Discussion:fa2e21ae-677d-4aad-92b6-356aaa5aa35aPost:8c86226b-71f8-4575-a4e2-6bd10b7bb9cb">Re: Fill in the blank friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]If money was not an issue, I would have Killswitch Engage play at my wedding. We would say I do on stage, jump into the crowd and crowd surf to the reception. O yea.
    Posted by thevegetariana[/QUOTE]

i love it!

um...i would fly all my family over from england so they could all come, and invite a few more people. we'd need a bigger boat, but i could just buy one right?

and then i'd have dallas green play guitar as i walk down the aisle. and i'd wear christian louboutin shoes. i would also endeavour to find a unicorn as our getaway car ;)
    Offbeat Brides & September 2011 August Siggys - Pets and Honeymoon Location: Roatan, Honduras!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HMMMM. Fireworks or something like that.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_offbeat-weddings_fill-blank-friday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:43453af6-2ee4-412a-99fb-cbb447240911Discussion:fa2e21ae-677d-4aad-92b6-356aaa5aa35aPost:693b82a8-7195-401c-8f7b-f98200aca421">Re: Fill in the blank friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]My FI has stated on multiple occassions that he wants a chimp to be the ringbearer and carry the rings while the opening song from Lion King plays. 
    Posted by MeatAuditor[/QUOTE]
    I for real lol'd at this. Eric looked at me funny. This is hilarious.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_offbeat-weddings_fill-blank-friday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:43453af6-2ee4-412a-99fb-cbb447240911Discussion:fa2e21ae-677d-4aad-92b6-356aaa5aa35aPost:4c450a2e-c9c1-42ab-b52b-e8994592a445">Re: Fill in the blank friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]my wedding at my dream location - a very very expensive art museum
    Posted by MissOwl[/QUOTE]

<div>This, except the zoo :)</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • If money was not an issue, I would have (or had) a destination wedding where I could pay for all my family and friends to attend at my wedding

I'm on the same page too! lol
                                              Go to fullsize image
                                          April Offbeat Siggy: Wedding Shoes!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic June Offbeat Siggy: Then and Now Pics!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Maybe a destination wedding somewhere exotic all by ourselves with a live feed via the web for family/friends to watch.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Proposal Site: 12/29/10 United States Capitol Building Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards