Gay Weddings

How does this work...

If we want to get married in the state of CT, but our actual ceremony is in HI - can we bring the marriage license to a different state and have it signed?

I'm pretty sure that isn't how this works but unfortuately my FI in a state of denial (and isn't interested in a Hawaiian civil union -- boo :()


Re: How does this work...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards