Gay Weddings

roll call!

Hey brides and grooms! There lots of new people on our board so let's introduce ourselves. Copy and paste the questions below and reply with your answers:

1. Your Name (age if you feel like it)

2. Location

3. Wedding Date

4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharing

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos

Re: roll call!

• alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll go first :)

1. Your Name (age if you feel like it)
    Alison, 32

2. Location
    NYC

3. Wedding Date
    October 10, 2010

4. WILD CARD!
    I've been spending way too much time on the Planning & Etiquette board. Its non-stop 24/7 entertainment.

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • pdeannawpdeannaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Your Name (age if you feel like it) Deanna, 28 2. Location Florida 3. Wedding Date May 18, 2010 4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharing My lovely future wife picked her dress yesterday!!
  • niklynn622niklynn622 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Your Name (age if you feel like it) Nicole, 26 2. Location Elizabethtown, Pa 3. Wedding Date June 12, 2010 and June 15ish in MA 4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharing Wife to be and I signed our reception contract yesterday and got to see the jacuzzi suite we'll have on our wedding night!
  • Stiney358Stiney358 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Stiney, 29 2. Jacksonville, FL (Wedding in Mass.) 3. August something of 2010. :D 4. We've been planning our wedding for months but I just officially proposed with a ring last night. :Dhttp://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g131/stiney358/work/P1010554.jpg
  • amyandmereamyandmere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Your Name Amy, 31 2. Location Boston 3. Wedding Date October 17, 2009 (64 days!) 4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharing... we had 2 proposals. I proposed in April of "08 and my partner surprised me in Oct '08 :)
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Danielle - 342.  Massachusetts3.  12/12/094.  Just 5 months until our wedding!
  • SeldomSeldom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Erica, 232. Toronto, Ontario3. 10/10/104. WILD CARD! We hired a wedding planner even though we have a small budget because we won't be able to visit Toronto before our wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    1. Your Name (age if you feel like it)Molly - 282. LocationLos Angeles3. Wedding DateOctober 10th!  Less than 2 months away!4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharingWe actually got legally married in July of 2008 and no one knows!  During our ceremony, the officiant will make the announcement for us, and our marriage license will be framed and displayed at the reception.
  • Stiney358Stiney358 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tigercatch18 OMG that's a real Wild Card!! They're gonna be so shocked. That's great!
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Blythe, 28 2.  Boston, MA 3.  October 24, 2009 4.  The wedding will be the first time alot of guests have seen my co-bride since she lost 145 lbs.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tiger that is fantastic!
  • SeldomSeldom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blythe, what's your co-bride's secret? That's great!
  • edited December 2011
    Weight Watchers and an inability to miss a day at the gym!
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. I don't give my name here, but my age is 55.  I'm getting married on my 56th birthday.2. We live near Washington, DC.  We are getting married near Boston, MA.3. October 6, 2009.4. "2dBride" is pronounced "second bride."  It refers both to the fact there are two brides in our wedding, and to the fact this is my second marriage.
  • edited December 2011
    1. Dina-I am 32 2. We are from Central Pennsylvania but we are getting married in Boston 3. February 14, 20104. We will be getting married on my parents 41st wedding anniversary and my brothers 6th wedding anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    . Your Name (age if you feel like it)Mark  342. Location    Ohio3. Wedding Date    July 24, 20104. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharingme and my future husband just got engage this past spring. we are getting married in utica in july of 2010. we have pick out are rings. and the place for are wedding itis going to be on a train.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2dBride- I always wondered how to pronounce your screen name :) I am glad that I now know the explanation behind it. Blythe that is so amazing about your FI, talk about discipline!
  • edited December 2011
    1. Your Name (age if you feel like it)Heather 252. LocationGlen Burnie, MD (outside of Baltimore)3. Wedding Date10/17/094. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharingI do not want to go back to school Monday! Our shower is this Sat :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • edited December 2011
    1. Your Name (age if you feel like it)Michelle 312. LocationCalgary, Alberta, Canada3. Wedding DateApril 13, 2010 in Vegas4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharingI too love the P&E board - never a lack of drama....makes my co-workers look positively dull!!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Jill, 302. Connecticut3. Deciding between Aug 28 or Oct 2 of 20104. Nice to find this board - the wedding planning process is sort of heteroverload.
  • edited December 2011
    4. Nice to find this board - the wedding planning process is sort of heteroverload. LOL - I totally agree!
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    4. Nice to find this board - the wedding planning process is sort of heteroverload. That's ok, I'm the odd duck on all the boards.  Way older than most (55), previously married, lesbian, not worried about parental drama (neither my parents nor NotFroofy's were even invited), etc.  Plus, the little touches, like them wondering about whether the money their parents are giving them will stretch to cover the caterer they'd prefer, and my going dumpster diving for coffee cups for the reception.  LOL
  • mattmikemattmike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My name is Mike (25 y.o.) and my partner is Matt (27 y.o.). We are getting married in Las Vegas/Henderson, NV where we currently live and the date will most likely be Oct. 2, 2010.
  • krismusfurkrismusfur member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Your Name (age if you feel like it)Chris (30)2. LocationConnecticut3. Wedding DateSeptember 6th 2010 (Labor Day)4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharingThe theme for our engagement party is "The Rusty Anchor" Blanches favourite bar on "The Golden Girls"
  • wacweb98wacweb98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Your Name (age if you feel like it)Bill (33)2. LocationTwin Cities3. Wedding DateSometime August 2010 (we hope to figure out a solid date this weekend)4. WILD CARD! Anything else you feel like sharingGonna have a pig roast. 
  • edited December 2011
    1. Jaz(28) 2. memphis, TN 3. 5-14-2011 4. I live in MO, my FI (Kris) lives in LA, we are planning our wedding in Memphis, TN. And we are having a legal ceremony in Iowa about a week before the wedding in TN, and will surprise everyone with the news at the wedding in TN! Fingers crossed she will have moved here to MO, by the time we get married...LOL!
  • edited December 2011
    1. Pygmalian 30, my fiance Ophelia 272. Cape Cod, MA3. July 10, 20104. Long engagement, just sent out Save the Dates!
  • edited December 2011
    1. Kathryn (30) and Kate (30) 2. Asheville, NC 3. May 22 4. I had a rule against dating people with the same name as me when we met.
  • edited December 2011
    1. Your Name: Vanessa, 262. Location: In Ohio but wedding in Cape Cod, MA3. Wedding DateL Sept 104. WILD CARD! Totally shocked my fiancee with a proposal last month on a cruise - she had no idea :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    1. Holly, 26
    2. Bear, DE
    3. 04/10/2010
    4. My future wife and I, are getting married on our 11 year anniversary. We started dating 4/10/99. We were high school sweethearts and now here we are 11 years later and getting married. Its coming so so fast and still have somewhat a lot to do.. But it will all be great, I love party planning so planning our wedding has been such a joy. I am glad I found this board and congrats to all of you and Good luck with everything now and in the future!! Laughing

Marrying my soulmate, my friend, my everything!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards