Gay Weddings

Matthew 19. 4-6

A wedding is something pure...you have no right to marry someone with your gender...it's not only agains the law it's against the Bible.....I can't believe that people these days are so blinded by sin....read in the Bible MATTHEW 19. 4-6 and think about it very deeply....these are the words of one true God!

Re: Matthew 19. 4-6

• Thanks for the heads-up.  If I ever become a superstitious moron, I'll start to worry about it.  Fortunately, I have a brain, so I'm not too concerned.  In the meantime, you go ahead and keep your voodoo to yourself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Also, if you really had the courage of your convictions, why are you hiding behind a locked profile?  Throwing stones anonymously is pretty cowardly behavior.  Maybe you should focus on your own shortcomings instead of trying to make yourself feel superior to others.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Biblical reference is not even on point.  Here is the full text:

“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’[b]? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

Obviously, this is a generality.  Not every man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife--some men never get married at all.  And the Bible never suggests that failure to get married is a sin.  Thus, marrying someone of the same gender does not violate this verse.

Oh, and the OP has been duly reported.
  • This verse relates to the definition of marriage, since God created marriage and nor rhe govt then the govt does not have the right to redefine what marriage. God gives us His guidelines of how we should live our lives by His word and we as humans created by Him can choose to reject or accept His ways
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards