Gay Weddings
Options

We got married!!! PIP heavy

We had such a great night! Awesome venue, wonderful guests, and a beautiful bride...I couldnt have been happier!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: We got married!!! PIP heavy

• Options
    Gorgeous!  I love the arch with fire coming out of it--I've never seen anything like that before.
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!! You 2 look so happy. Awesome pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You both look beautiful and it looked like an amazing wedding! Hope you have a lifetime of happiness.
  • Options
    Thank you! We loved our venue, it had so many different things which our guests really enjoyed, flame included :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beautiful!  Congratulations!!
    Looks like SteelStacks?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_gay-weddings_we-got-married-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:44Discussion:e47d8838-36fd-4363-9fc5-4aa4aea82595Post:c81ab667-7f91-40c3-9d47-8126cf850cd2">Re: We got married!!! PIP heavy</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful!  Congratulations!! Looks like SteelStacks?
    Posted by mindydoes[/QUOTE]

Yes!! They were great :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    BEAUTIFUL PICS...WISH YOU 2 THE BEST THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER YOU...I LOVE THE CAKE ITS GORGEOUS
  • Options
    Thank you so much! We have been married 13 days now and loving it! However i adored the entire wedding planning process so im missing it a bit! Good thing christmas is around the corner, time to get creative with gifts for my wife!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_gay-weddings_we-got-married-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:44Discussion:e47d8838-36fd-4363-9fc5-4aa4aea82595Post:0976b6a7-c0ab-4a59-acf9-f9337e223cb5">Re: We got married!!! PIP heavy</a>:
    [QUOTE]BEAUTIFUL PICS...WISH YOU 2 THE BEST THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER YOU...I LOVE THE CAKE ITS GORGEOUS
    Posted by jaesgirl[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards