Gay Weddings

Welcome

Hey all my name is Wiz my fiancee is named Dedee and we are getting married on 11/11/11, we have not even started planning or picked a venue yet. I will be getting started on all of that this week. Since we both want a fairly small wedding, it should not be that hard.

Wiz

Re: Welcome

• 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  We also had a tiny wedding (only a dozen guests).  We just took them all out to lunch in the private dining room of a nearby restaurant after the ceremony.  It definitely simplified things.
  • K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!

Photobucket
  • AmiDeniseAmiDenise member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrat's and welcome!

We're having a very small wedding too. There are going to be 20 people (including us) at the Jefferson Memorial. Instead of a reception, like 2dBride said, we're going out to supper at a local restaurant.

Best wishes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Fabi&NitaFabi&Nita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats!!

We will have a small outdoor ceremony and reception about 80-100 people, about 75% is family :) my family is pretty big.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awww thanks, I think that might be a good Idea, to have a small intimate wedding and then take all our guest out to a very nice restaurant (cheaper and still elegant) more money to put toward getting a home instead of wasting it all on a wedding....I think that is what I am going to do.......We are going to get our domestic partnership in May and then our wedding will be 11/11/11......I wanted it all to be the same day, but she wants the DP done now. I say no point in 11/11/11 why don't we just make May the day and leave it like that. Any Ideas or thoughts
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards