Gay Weddings

Ideas for Bachelorette Party?

Hi all!  I'm going to be one of the MOH at my best friend's wedding in HI, and I need some ideas for the bachelorette party.  Something with a little more flare to it... I think going out to bars, though not a horrible idea, will be our safe bet.  We'll probably have around 10 gals some from HI, some from out of state.  Anyone wanna share what you did/or have planned for your bachelorette parties?

Re: Ideas for Bachelorette Party?

• We had two joint bachelorette parties.  One was at a traditional Korean bathhouse.  The other was at Dave & Buster's (restaurant and arcade games).  Really, a bachelorette party can be any kind of entertainment that the couple enjoys.
  • I would do something that would be unique and something where everybody could experience Hawaii. Snorkeling, whale watching, volcanos etc...
  • Try posting on the HI local board they may have some specific recommendations that would be helpful. My friends took me out into NYC for the night, they got a limo, we went to dinner at this kind of off the beaten path Mexican place, then to a nice wine bar and ended the night at a gay club where my best man moonlights (but he was off and hanging with us) so we were well taken care of for sure!

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards