Canada

Saskatchewan Brides!

I am wondering if anyone knows what I could use to put 2 choc truffles in for my favours?  I was thinking of getting choc from Laura Secord but not sure if I want the little boxes with the store name on them.  Where else would I be able to find boxes to put them in?  I am prob looking in Regina - but a BM is in Saskatoon and if I need her to look, she could too.

Re: Saskatchewan Brides!

• nfp147nfp147 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is there a Solutions Store in Regina/Saskatoon?  If not, you could check with the store on 8th Street in Saskatoon that sells Bernard Callebaut chocolates.  I think it might be called Blossoms?
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

TTC Since January 2011 - We have bad sperm IUI #1 (February 2013) = BFN Nestie Besties with Xan921
  • edited December 2011

Have you looked at places like Dollarama, or any dollar store?  I don't know for sure that you'd find anything, but they often have gift box things.  And it would be cheap!

• edited December 2011
    One option you could do would be to get some nice sticky labels from Dollarama (they have plain ones as well as decorated ones of different sizes) and use them to cover the Laura Secord on the boxes. They also have mini boxes; though those are about $1 each... depends how much you want to spend

Hope this helps and congradulations.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Does anyone know of any rustic reception venues near Regina, SK.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards