Canada
Options

Photographers

Hi Everyone, I have a while to go before the wedding, but I'm beginning to look at the vendors and I'm worried about photographers. My FI and I aren't into the overly-posed sometimes corny looking wedding shots so I've been looking at websites but am having a lot of trouble. Which photographers are you using for your weddings?Thanks!

Re: Photographers

• Options
    GillyMikeGillyMike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Bassem Wahba from GK Photography in Cambridge
  • Options
    sarah-bellasarah-bella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used Jill Promoli (same with ring pop) she is wicked awesome to work with...  ... ... see married bio for some examples!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Judy Cornier.  Her style is bright, colourful and joyful.  Mostly photojournalism and iit s exactly what we were looking for since I'm not too big on portraits and "standard" pictures, although she also takes beautiful traditional photos.   Check some of her work at www.elementzoffoto.com Also take a look at ther blog, as she posts her latest work there.Finding a photographer was one of my favourite parts of the planning process. I got to see tons of websites and got great ideas from them.Good Luck!
  • Options
    LevenahLevenah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Jessica Blaine Smith Photography - She is FANTASTIC!! Her prices are reasonable and she's really friendly. I am really excited for her to shoot my day! http://www.jbsmithphotography.com/ Good Luck!! :D
  • Options
    miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked Tara McMullen. We met with her on a whim and got on famously. She's adorable and shoots in a documentary/fine art style... and she's reasonably priced!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure exactly where you are - but if you're TO area or even east towards Peterborough area - I highly recommend Adam Woodhouse...I have had friends use, and I am using for my own. His pictures are unique and wonderful - and his final album is a very new/unique idea!!!!   www.woodhousephotography.com
  • Options
    onetieronetier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am hoping you didnt book your photographer yet. I found the most amazing company that is has great prices! www.studio67.ca We got our engagement photos and video done through them and we are ecstatic with the outcome. Take a look at the video they did for us!! http://vimeo.com/5903805 I totally recommend them to anyone!! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend just used reportagephoto.com and enjoyed them. I would also suggest www.bluemonkeypictures.com (we used them), www.sugartree.ca or www.chilipepperproductions.ca. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards