Canada
Options

Rehersal dinner restaurant in TO?

I was originally going to do an at home bbq RD but now I am interested in maybe having it in Toronto, I am from up north and dont know many restaurants down there. Does anyone know any fairly decent priced restaurants that would be good for a RD type event in TO, maybe near Bloor & Jane which is where my venue is. I am willing to look into other areas as well if I hear good reviews on something.Thanks!

Re: Rehersal dinner restaurant in TO?

• Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Last year I went to a place called Just Greek at Bloor & Royal York for a RD, it was delicious.I don't know that area very well, but that's right in Bloor West Village where there are lots of cute little places. Try searching for "bloor west village restaurants". On dine.to you can look by neighbourhood, and chowhound.com is a good place to search for restaurant recommendations & reviews. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, just west of Bloor West Village is the Kingsway neighbourhood which also has a lot of good places, so you might want to search for that. (I think Just Greek is actually in the Kingsway area.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    sillynutsillynut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmmm I love Greek food too. Thansk for the suggestion, it looks like its pretty close to the venue & prices look okay. Thanks again  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards