Canada
Options

Linen Rentals

Hi there,Is anyone actually renting linens (chair covers, table cloths and overlays) and if so, where?I'm getting what I think are crazy expensive quotes from both decor services and plain rental places and am just wondering if these are standard prices or if I should keep looking...This what I've come up with so far:chair covers 3.50-4.00 per chairtablecloths 16.50 to 22.00overlays 16.50 to 20.00Thanks!

Re: Linen Rentals

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try SAS Party Decorators. My chair covers are included so I don't know the price, but overlays were $8.50-$15 ish.
  • Options
    trishinkstrishinks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try Chair Cover King in Toronto. Chair covers are $1.75 each if you set them yourself or $2.50 each for them to be set up for you. You do need to order a minimum of 100 for them to set it up though.  They also do decor but not too sure how much that would cost.  
  • Options
    kelmcgeekelmcgee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know my friend does chair covers and overlays but I'm not sure what she charges but you can always go to her website and email her.  It's www.thecreativebride.caand there is a contact us option.   She was featured on Breakfast Television when they did their wedding week.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, Chair cover king seems awesome! It's the first reasonable Canadian vendor I've seen yet! I'm seriously impressed.. thanks so much for that tip. I will defiantely be renting from them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!!
  • Options
    trishinkstrishinks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chair Cover King...http://www.chaircoverscheap.com/I'm glad I could help.  This is where I got mine and it's been a good experience so far!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could also ask your venue for recommendations. Ours has a special deal with a company that they always use so I can rent them at a price that's actually affordable.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW that sounds expensive for overlays - I'm looking for some too. The chair covers sound average or maybe a little above, but the linens must be premium ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards