Canada
Options

Can somebody...

please check out the Canada Knotties list and tell me if the table shows up properly? I tested it in Firefox and IE, and I also made sure to try viewing it after logging out of Google, but I just want to make sure it works for everyone.If it does work, I officially declare Google Spreadsheets the coolest tool ever! Not the prettiest. But definitely the coolest. You can SORT it!
Baby Birthday Ticker
Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w

Re: Can somebody...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i opened it up in google chrome and it shoes up good..its to the point and simple...good job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's asking me to sign in with my google account, which I don't have.  I suppose if it's free though it doesn't hurt anyone to register.
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Doh! Let me try again to see if there's a way to share it without needing a Google account.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks good to me! Thanks for organizing all of that - I love looking at the bios!
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've tried opening up the site both logged in and not logged in to Google. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't, and I can't figure out why.3plus2 and anyone who can't see the page, can you try opening this link and see if it works without asking you to log in?[url]http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ApsMdlJ1FbW3dHBJWmo3aW1EM1ctek53RnNjakkyU2c&hl=en&pli=1[/url]What I can do is copy and paste the list and create another page with a static version, just in case.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK I've added an "Alternate List" page to the bio, with just me for now as a test. Can somebody check that out and see if it works? It can be sorted but not filtered.Google Sites is so darn cool!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
  • Options
    kelmcgeekelmcgee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I clicked the alternate list and only 3 names came up.
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I haven't added all of the names to the alternate list yet, I was just testing it out first. I think it may be an even better option though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi ring_pop, sorry I wasn't online all weekend and am just seeing this now.  Both the link in the Canadian Knotties Bio thread and the one you posted in this thread are working for me without having to log in.  Whatever you did seems to have worked :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards