Canada
Options

Engagement Photos

So FI and I weren't going to have an Engagement photo session because FI is not a big fan of photos, but I managed to convince him and I'm so glad I did! I think E-Sessions are important because it gives the couple a great opportunity to bond with the photographer and understand what they want when they ask you to "pose" in a certain way.  Some poses felt ackward but now that I see the results i love them!  I also realized I need more blush on my wedding day LOL... It's funny, I thought I had way too much make-up on, but it doesn't looks like that in the pictures.Are you girls going to  / did you have an e-session?  If so, do you want to share your photos?Here's ours:   http://blog.elementzoffoto.com/?p=474

Re: Engagement Photos

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Didn't have one, but just wanted to say they look amazing!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are effing GORGEOUS!!We didn't have an e-session. It wasn't included and we didn't want to spend the extra cash. You're right in that there was a little bit of a "learning curve" when we met with our photographer on our wedding day, but the pics still turned out well for us. We did chat with the photographer a lot beforehand, and met with her for a walkabout of our photo locations, so we did get to bond with her that way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I am very happy with the photos... to be fair, our photographer did a heck of a fantastic job... there's no way we would look like this in real life... LOL Haven't heard from FMIL yet... not sure how she's going to react when she sees the photo of FI in "between my legs"... hahahahaha but my MOH and sisters love it... and I do to :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful photos!! FI and I did an e-session too as it was included in our package.  I actually asked for advice on where to shoot on this board a few months ago, so here's how they turned out :)http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2454876&id=48916183&l=a537706056
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    VERY cool photos!! :Love them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards