Canada

Sending Personal Messages

Is there any way to contact members personally without posting a thread to everyone? For example, if you wanted to ask them more questions about one of their suggestions etc.?I am SO not technologically inclined!

Re: Sending Personal Messages

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you click on someone's name, it should open up a new window with their Knot bio. Under their name and picture in the top left corner, there's a button that says "Send a message". I have to admit though, I *never* check PMs. It really is easier to just page me on the board (just write a message with the person's name as the subject).
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ring....I introduced myself to the forum, so can you please put me in the list with everyone else?
  • edited December 2011
    It doesn't give me any button to click on to send someone a PM...does that mean that I am not registered properly or something?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really? Because when I click on your name, the screen I get looks like this (I've circled the button)[img]http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr293/adriane522/Picture2.png[/img]
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and I've added you to the Canada bio!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi RedSkittle,I can't figure out how to send you PM either, but I just added you as friend.  Anyways I just wanted to say you did a great job of standing up for yourself on the Etiquette board. Those girls were vicious. I'm officially too terrified to post anything there! The girls on this board are super nice and I've had a really positive experience on my month board too.
  • NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah, I don't have the option to send a message either.  I just have that "Add as a friend" button and that's it.:/
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think its part of the privacy settings on your account - I'm going to check that out now!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for the help, guys!It is letting me send messages to certain people only...maybe they only let you send personal messages to people who have mutually added you as a friend?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards