Canada

MOH ideas

I am looking for ideas on how to make my maid of honour stand out besides having her wear a different colour from the other BM's and besides incorporating a sash somehow into her dress, and besides giving her a special bouquet to carry. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: MOH ideas

• edited December 2011
    Maybe they could all have pashminas and hers could be a different colour? Or her dress could be long while the others are short? you could also have her hair done professionally? My MOH is wearing the same dress as all my BMs, only her different bouquet will make her stand out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine stood out by being the one standing closest to me. :)She wore the same dress, had the same flowers and same everything as the other girls.I'm not much help, because I can't really think of any other ways than the ones you've already mentioned, sorry!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    For me the hair and accessories are really important.  If you are having a headpiece, maybe get her a hair pin that matches or is similar, or even a mini headpiece like a headband or something.   Also maybe “bling” her up with more elaborate accessories.  These two ideas is what I’ll be doing.  Hope it helps!!
  • lalap69lalap69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was MOH in my sister's wedding.  I wore the same dress as the other girls, but my dress had a corset back, my bouquet was a little different, and I had slightly more elaborate jewelry.  HTH!
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • edited December 2011
    Ladies, these are great ideas, thank you all so much!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards