Canada

DIY Bouquets!

Hey guys.  I'm going to be making my own bouquets and flower arrangements for centrepieces.  The bouquets will be made up of hydrangeas, garden roses, dusty miller and probably some regular white roses.  Any tips of how many stems of each I'll need to make the bouquets?  From this I'll be able to figure out the centrepieces as I go. 

Re: DIY Bouquets!

• Good morning! I am planning on doing my own as well. There are some bulk flower places around that sell hydrangeas for about 100 for 30 stems. Roses are generally sold at around $125 for a 100 stems. 

Depending on the size of your wedding and the size of your centerpiece vases, I would estimate about 4 or 5 hydrangeas per arrangement. 

I too am planning a flower theme of hydrangeas, cabbage roses, bay laurel for greenery, and regular roses as well. I want to add slight pops of colour in there with some yellow berries or blue centered anemones. 

Have you found any online tutorials on how to make a bouquet yet? I have looked into making pomanders, but the bouquets and the boutonieres have yet to be figured out.

• ps. we have the same wedding date! where are you located?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards