Canada
Options

Littlin (& others)- I finally found my shoes! PIP

Hi All,
I just wanted to share a pic of my shoes! I finally found them this weekend in Montreal. I had been looking high and low for a blue pair and Littlin recommended Brown's- thank you!! I love these and I am so excited to wear them!

Re: Littlin (& others)- I finally found my shoes! PIP

• Options
    lalap69lalap69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love blue shoes!  Those are super-cute, I love the pleating on the toes.  I'm sure they'll look gorgeous with your dress :)
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YES - they are so cute!  I saw them at Brown's - they are a bit more navy so I was very tempted to get them because my girls are wearing navy, but then I remembered my purse was Royal Blue so I went with the other ones.

Good find - love the little pleats - details are everything!  Glad I could help!
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love those!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    Sunny0710Sunny0710 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!!! I am so happy I finally found a pair of blue ones- I have been looking for months and really didn't want to order on line. It was hard to find a pair that were the right shade, not too high, and formal enough. These are perfect and I am obsessed with them!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    super nice!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!!!
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beauitful shoes!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards