Canada
Options

For sunico

Although I am from Cape Breton and am being married there, I work in Dartmouth (I compress my shifts so I work 4 twelve hour shifts then go home for a week). These days I am in the city recovering from surgery and can't be at home in CB. I went to the Bridal Show at the Cunard Centre in Halifax last month and even won $50 towards a night at an Inn in the Valley. If you haven't been to a showcase yet, there is one Feb. 21 at the World Trade and Convention Centre in Halifax. Can't wait to go and feel like the guest of honor again (they're really good at it!).
   I bought my dress at Always and Forever in Dartmouth after months of trying everything on in Metro. They gave a great discount on the bridesmaid dresses because I bought mine there. They were also the nicest to work with (although Annabelle's on Quinpool Road was great too). Felicity Bridal downtown had the best discounts on the really expensive designers.
   Glad to see someone nearby on the boards!
Suzie and Tom: Livin' the Dream!

Re: For sunico

• Options
    sunicosunico member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow - I guess I don't come to this board often enough - thanks for the tips, Suzie! BTW, I just bought my dress at Always & Forever too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards