Canada
Options

Bridesmaid dresses where did you buy yours?

I am looking for bridesmaid dresses - not too $$ but still good quality
where did you buy yours?
I live in Toronto but we can order online.

Re: Bridesmaid dresses where did you buy yours?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're up for the drive to Oakville, my BMs ordered theirs at Saratina Bridal Boutique on Speers Rd, it's close to the Highway, and every time I've been I've gotten excellent service.

You can see a list of their brands here...
    http://www.saratina.com/wedding_party.html
  • Options
    MissLeahMMissLeahM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Moosecreek.
    image Married and Junk.
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine from Chris & Tina's in Scarborough at Parkway Mall at Victoria Park & Ellesmere. I was very happy with my purchase. Their prices are great and service was fantastic - they even turned around my MOH's alterations within a couple of days, 1 week before the wedding, because she was pregnant.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used The Dressroom on the Danforth.
  • Options
    miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine are from RW&Co! Under $100 baby!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ricki's - at their end of summer sale last year! We paid an unbelieve 19.99 each!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I bought my briedsmaids dresses from www.lightinthebox.com .  They quality of the dresses is amazing, they are so nice, and were very cheap.  It is a company in China, but you can put in your own measurements, and they will create a dress for you.  They have lots of styles and colors.  I ordered 4 dresses and along with shipping it was only $385, a deal for sure!

• Options
    kpasckpasc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridesmaids are all across the country, didn't even get an opportunity to try on dresses.

They ordered Jim Hjelm dresses.  We picked a fabric, and colour, and they chose their own style.  One BM took care of it, they ordered from some place in NY state.  Dresses cost about $170-190 CDN each (dollar was pretty close to par).

They love them!  I'd highly recommend taking a look at Jim Hjelm, awesome, classy, unique dresses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards