Canada

Halifax wedding

Hi everyone,

I am getting married at Shining Waters Marina in Halifax. Anyone else? We could share ideas. I am getting married July 6th 2013.

Re: Halifax wedding

• I'm in the very early stages of planning a wedding for 2014. Shining Waters was one of the venue names that came up when I asked for recommendations but I hadn't looked much further into it. What made you choose it and what other venues did you look at?
  • I'm also interested to know what made you choose there. I'd be glad to share ideas :)
  • That was a place i was looking into as well for 2014.....what have you heard of this location...any info would be great.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_halifax-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:46Discussion:2c1f7be3-6c44-426c-b736-3f0824d04723Post:702e8f83-7c8e-4b69-9834-4ab799099327">Re: Halifax wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm in the very early stages of planning a wedding for 2014. Shining Waters was one of the venue names that came up when I asked for recommendations but I hadn't looked much further into it. What made you choose it and what other venues did you look at?
    Posted by namegirl[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards