Canada

Counting down to the holidays

I'm wondering when everybody's starting their holiday vacation. Mine won't start for another week, but I'm already struggling to stay focussed and motivated at work. Hurry up Christmas!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Counting down to the holidays

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The university closes on Dec 22 but I have my boss' blessing to "work from home" on the 20th and 21st. I have a short meeting on the 21st but otherwise I'll be off those 2 days. Yay!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm done teaching on Friday until the 3rd - only 2 days left but we (myself and the students) are all out of it and crazy!  This is the time that i love being a teacher!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I have Dec 23-28 off, and we get Dec 31 off as we're closed on weekends.  I'm quite excited!

And FI is a teacher, I'm always jealous of his holiday time!
  • edited December 2011
    FI and I are both off on the 23rd. My parents for a day, then his for 4. I go back to work on the 29th & 30th, then off until the 4th, He's off until the 3rd the lucky bugger
  • Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The University closes on the 24th, so the 23rd will be my last day until this place comes back to life in January 4. I'm going to be the only one from my team here on the 23rd though - my boss 'needs someone to be here just in case', and being the low-man, it gets to be me. I'm hoping she has a change of heart and lets me have the day off (which my supervisor thinks will happen), but I'm not crossing my fingers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • lalap69lalap69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I write my last exam Monday at 1 and then I'm freeeeeeee!!  I'm so excited for Christmas this year.  We're spending Christmas day with FI's family, so I'll get to watch the little ones open their presents Christmas morning!! :D
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards