Canada

So...suzie173's wedding

That's right, we crashed it.

We chatted offline about my trip and her wedding, and I decided it was an invitation that I couldn't pass up. Little did I know just how excited she was about it - at least 4 or 5 people actually came up to us and asked, "Are you Suzie's internet friend?" She had told all of her friends that we were coming! When she saw us at the door, right away she said "OMG ring pop is here!" It was really cute.

It was a really fun beach themed affair with 350 of their friends and family in her hometown in Cape Breton. The favours were sand dollars and homemade fudge, made by her BMs. The party was a fun mix of the usual rock/dance music along with some Celtic jigs. Suzie and their girls looked beautiful and the guys were dashing in their kilts. She says that their first dance was actually their first dance EVER, but they did great!

Thanks suzie! We had a lovely time!

suzie on the left, me on the right

Suzie's lovely hometown of River Bourgeois

Baby Birthday Ticker
Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w

Re: So...suzie173's wedding

• edited December 2011
    Awesome! I wish you crashed my wedding ringy. Cape Breton (and Suzie) look beautiful!
  • raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ringy is such a wedding crasher.... Jeesh.

That's awesome!  Such a neat experience to be able to do that! 
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting pictures!  Looked like a beautiful wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    That's amazing!!  Thanks for posting the pics sounds like it was a wonderful wedding and Cape Breton looks beautiful.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I bet that was super cool to have a knottie come enjoy your wedding!!  That is so amazing the Ring_pop "crashed" the wedding. hehe  I think that would be the best wedding crashing ever to have knotties there haha.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's so cool! I'm glad you had a great time.  The wedding looks beautiful! 

I love CB!!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards