Canada

Opinions please... I can't decide.

Re: Opinions please... I can't decide.

• edited December 2011
    There both fantastic dresses, making the decision that much harder. But i personally prefer dress 2. 
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the second one the best - more little details and embellishments make it more unique!
  • unplainjaneunplainjane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i like how the second one is different but i don't like all the flowers on the skirt. i like the big flower but not all the little ones. i don't think it needs it.
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The first one is pretty but kind of meh. I feel like I've seen lots and lots of brides wear it (or something like it).

The second one is pretty special. It's not for everyone, but if you love it on you and you can pull it off, I think it would be spectacular!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    Who is the designer of dress 2?
  • edited December 2011
    personally i like the first one, but then again, im a very simplistic kind of person. the second dress has too much going on for my tastes

• suzie173suzie173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think #2  becuase I'm a fan of ruched waists and the hour glass shapes they give. 
    Suzie and Tom: Livin' the Dream!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to go with number one, but I think that's just because I'm into very simple as well.

M.
  • APW2010APW2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the first one best, the flowers on the 2nd are a bit much for me.
  • edited December 2011
    Definetely the first one! I think the second one is totally overloaded. It's just way to busy for me....
  • lalap69lalap69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's hard to give an opinion without seeing the dress on you, but I like the first one best.  I think it's clean lines are more likely to flatter the figure.
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • edited December 2011
    First one for sure...
    the second one looks too cake topper-ish
  • RamaOtsterRamaOtster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the second one but I am for sure more into the "frou-frou" dresses! When I sent a picture of mine to my sister she asked me if it was a cake or a dress...I don't think it's that bad...
  • edited December 2011
    I am not one to lean towards frou-frou, but voting for the second one - it's just a much nicer dress! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards