Canada
Options

What Are You Most Excited About?

I've wrapped up most of my planning at this point and now the anticipation is killing me!  Besides the obvious of getting married and having all my friends and family in the same room I'm so excited about our cake and my dress! What about you?

Re: What Are You Most Excited About?

• Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Before my wedding, I was most excited about the food, the ceremony music, and the video. Those were the most important things to us, and as it turns out, the things we got the most compliments on!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am the most excited about seeing FH face when he first sees me, but it scares me all at the same time!!!!! (cause i am so scared to cry through the whole thing)..

Also, the photo booth at the reception, i think it is expecsive but will be so much fun for people to play around with!!!!
  • Options
    miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited about finishing my dress and rocking it at the wedding!!!
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So I'm NEY but I'm looking forward to my ring...haha

And I'm helping a friend plan her wedding and I'm pumped to go dress shopping with her next month!!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011

mrsmark2be you're so right, I can't wait to see his face but I'm going to be bawling for sure! and a photo booth, that sounds awesome!

And PagieMcC a girl has got to have her bling! :)

• Options
    MissLeahMMissLeahM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, I'm a little too excited about being able to pick my ring. I figure, it'll be the thing i keep the longest after the wedding.

Other than that, I'm excited about the flowers and my dress. Especially because I'm not a girly girl.. So it'll be fun.
    image Married and Junk.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm very excited about the first kiss, and the reception decorations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm most excited to step through the doors at the back of the church and walk down the aisle.  I'll have my dad by my side, and I can't wait to see my FI's face when he sees me. To me that is the moment a bride shines the brightest.

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited for all the decor ideas I have running through my head to come to life and see it all put together when those reception doors open!!!  Oh and the cake...I found the perfect cake to bring it all together!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am excited about see my Fi face when he first sees me in the dress. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait to wear my dress all day long!
  • Options
    mel66mel66 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited about seeing my FI's face when I walk down the isle. Also my dress...which I don't even have yet, but I'm super excited about it already.

I'm just excited about the whole day at this point...not really one particular thing!
    *Melissa*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    *Our furbabies: Oski (dog), Jax (cat)*
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    ~*Good luck to my BFPB's: MercierGirl, DBoo0510, mrskristend821, & NewbieLisette*~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I WAS most excited about the food (like Ringy) and also about the morning of. Waking up with my FI, then sitting on the lanai of the property we'd rented, soaking in the sound of the ocean while we got hair and make-up done.

The reality was (that day) that I didn't really relax that morning because I was hanging cranes for ages and then I didn't know what to do with myself!

As for the food, I lost my internal bet and accidentally wiped my balsamic glazed fingers on my dress instead of my napkin. So much for getting through the dinner at all!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its hard to pick just one.
    but I would have to say the music.
    The ceremony music, slideshow music, and of course the dancing music.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards