Canada

Any Moncton Brides??

FI has finally agreed to get married outside of our Town ( Thank goodness!) We are heading that way in August and I was wondering if anyone had any venues and vendors that I could check out?? I am looking for something cost effective as well!! 

Any information you have would be greatly appreciated!

TIA!

Re: Any Moncton Brides??

• sampsonmacsampsonmac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there,
    I am a Moncton Bride... we are getting married in September.
    I am not sure if you are looking for an outdoor venue or not.  We are getting married at Soloman Gardens in Moncton.  It is a beautiful site.  A HUGE white tent with an outdoor altar to get married.  From our information (and I don't think it has changed) the site price includes the table, chairs, washrooms, electricity throughout the site, wedding bell that can be rung after the ceremony.  Also, the tent is already decorated with flood lights (on a dimmer switch) and mini lights.  It truly is a beautiful spot.  The landscaping is also gorgeous.  I believe you can see photos if you goggle Soloman Gardens.  There used to be some on localmoncton.com as well.
    Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I got married on Parlee Beach.  It's not Moncton, but 20 minutes isn't bad.  Our reception was at the restaurant right there at the beach too.  Cost is VERY reasonable, but you do have to decorate yourself.  It's big enough for 200, but we had 120 and I wouldn't want many more than that on a hot summer night.  They just started doing weddings, a year or 2 ago, so somethings were very frustrating planning-wise.  

PM me if you want to know more!

July 10, 2010 Best. Day. Of. Life.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at La Teraz on Church St. Just google them, I'm not sure what the web address is. There are a few packages and the staff are really helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards