Canada

Online RSVP at The Knot websites

Does anyone know how to activate the online RSVP function on the personal The Knot wedding websites? I have already entered all the guest names into the guest list manager, but I can't figure out how to activate it so that people can visit my site and look up their name to RSVP. I could really use some help since we have already sent out our invitations and asked people to RSVP online.

Thanks!

Re: Online RSVP at The Knot websites

• melaben4melaben4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having a similar issue.  I put some names into the Guest List Manager, and when the person RSVP's it doesn't update the list.
  • edited December 2011
    I still haven't been able to get it to work. Let me know if you figure it out!
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I posted this on the Toronto board already...I am not using it, but I tried to see if it would work for me.

1. Ensure all information is in the guest list manager, including names of spouses or dates (click on the main invitee to ensure that they are checked off to attend the wedding as well, if not it will only be the main guest as an attendee).

2. In the guest list manager, go to "add guest options" - I suppose this is for meal choices, vegetarian, whatever, and make sure that is updated.

3. Of course have your wedding website RSVP section activated.

4. From there it works for me - I went to my wedding website and it had a space for a person to write their first and last name.  I typed in my dad's name and it popped up with his name and my mothers, plus a space for an email address (required) and a Yes/No RSVP box plus a box for their selected meal option.  After that it said it worked and that an email was sent to me.

5. Went to my guest list manager - it was updated with RSVP "yes" for my parents.

Like I said in the Toronto board, if you have already done everything I've said and its just not updating the list, then I would suggest mass emailing people and asking them to submit an RSVP via email. 

Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards