Canada

Calling All Manitoba Brides!!

Where are you getting married? How did you choose your venue?

Re: Calling All Manitoba Brides!!

• H and I got married in Ashford Castle in Cong Ireland but originally we were going to get married at the arbor in the Leo Mol Sculpture Garden at Assiniboine Park in Winnipeg.  I know that the Transcona Country Club is also a popular place

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am getting married in Haywood MB in an old Catholic Church with the original gables & bells from the early 1900s. It is a gorgeous church. We chose this place to get married as my fiance's parents & grandparents were married there. 

Our reception will be in a hall a little ways away. Being in the rural area there are not many options. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sweet Canadian! That is such a beautiful church!

We're getting married in my dad's barn. With over 300 guests we are very limited to indoor venues. Plus, I really wanted a rustic feel.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_calling-manitoba-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:46Discussion:cd6a4304-5259-4ad4-ae61-112240ddd1abPost:d1a2210c-790f-4c17-a7a0-078be6fa2042">Re: Calling All Manitoba Brides!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sweet Canadian! That is such a beautiful church! We're getting married in my dad's barn. With over 300 guests we are very limited to indoor venues. Plus, I really wanted a rustic feel.
    Posted by funandfreckles[/QUOTE]

<div>You are from the area?</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I PM'd you back!
  • I am getting married at Bel Acres Golf and Country club, Its so beautilful! Ive been to a few weddings there and I loved it.Smile
  • I've been to almost ever Venue in Winnipeg and can't pick, how did you guys find the right Venue?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards