Canada

Saskatoon DJ and Photographer

Hello! Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but who are Saskatoon brides choosing for their DJ and photographer? I'm thinking about going with Absolute Entertainment, and for the photographer, Organic. Does anybody have reviews on either?

Re: Saskatoon DJ and Photographer

• edited December 2011
    I don't have reviews on either, but I HIGHLY recommend Photography by Colleen Niska!  She's a good friend of mine and an amazing photographer.  She of course is doing my wedding :-)

www.photographybycolleenniska.com

And we're going with Mobile Monkey DJ, but, as we have not had our wedding yet, I have no idea how they are!

And believe me, these questions don't get asked very often here, it's very rare for me to find another Saskatchewan, let alone Saskatoon, bride on here!  Yay!
  • peinursebeccapeinursebecca member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to direct her to you and had no idea you had already posted Britt!!!
  • CamiSeleneCamiSelene member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I just have to say that I'm surprised to find other saskatoon brides!! haha, what are the chances :P

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Haha, thanks Becky!
  • edited December 2011

Okay.  I have to say I am impressed I don't come on this part of the board much just because there isn't much normally going on but I saw the post and went - really, no! Saskatoon Brides. Sweet!  

Mobile Monkey DJ - doesn't matter which dj you actualy get you will have a blast but if you get the first booking on the date you will get the owner Chris.  Good friend of mine, great guy, funny, and awesome to work with.  Our wedding will be the second event that he will be dj for me. 

Cattura Imagery is who our photographer is, Kirstin Ricketts is the owner.  I love her, and her work is amazing.  She is very easy to get along with and her prices are half way decent.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_saskatoon-dj-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:46Discussion:f8cec055-2c3f-4901-af38-9b2510467b01Post:ecc3243f-c0a0-44e0-9fbe-f57e816a960d">Re: Saskatoon DJ and Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay.  I have to say I am impressed I don't come on this part of the board much just because there isn't much normally going on but I saw the post and went - really, no! Saskatoon Brides. Sweet!     <strong>Mobile Monkey DJ - doesn't matter which dj you actualy get you will have a blast but if you get the first booking on the date you will get the owner Chris.  Good friend of mine, great guy, funny, and awesome to work with.</strong>  Our wedding will be the second event that he will be dj for me.    Cattura Imagery is who our photographer is, Kirstin Ricketts is the owner.  I love her, and her work is amazing.  She is very easy to get along with and her prices are half way decent.
    Posted by simplebride_24[/QUOTE]

Awesome!  Glad to hear!
  • edited December 2011
    I am going with night owl music for my dj.  They did my cousins wedding and it was awesome.   They were very attentive to our individual taste in music.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards