Christian Weddings
Options

NWR: I Need Major Medical Prayers..

I went to the gynocoligist last Friday and today received a message from the office saying "you really need to call us back about your test results". I hadn't been answering their phone calls because I didn't have their number in my phone and they weren't leaving a message.

Please pray for me. I'm freaking out as to why my pap smear is abnormal. :( I will be calling the office tomorrow morning.

Any prayers or good thoughts would be so appreciated. I'm very nervous.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: NWR: I Need Major Medical Prayers..

• Options
    GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh nooooo!  I'm so sorry to hear!  I hope nothing is terribly wrong.  That must be scary waiting the whole night to find out.  I don't think I could sleep. I'll pray the news is not bad.  Take care, honey!
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, girl. I'm praying for you! I'll be praying for peace until you can call them back tomorrow...
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For the record, I checked my thread after I replied in this one. We're too similar... :P
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a scare a couple of months before the wedding. It was a minor issue but a major annoyance and I'm not sure if it ever got fixed. I pray everything is okay with you :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! I'm playing "DR" and googling but I'm sure it's just making me more upset. I will post tomorrow with an update.

Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will pray! And don't ever google!! It just makes you think things are worse than they are! Haha, I don't let myself google these kinds of things, even though it's so tempting! 
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    GET OFF THE INTERNET!!!! Google and WebMD are only going to freak you out more.  Just turn off the computer and try to calm down until you can call the gyn. tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Praying for you, girl!  Let us know how we can pray once you hear the results tomorrow.  Stay tough, and lean on God to keep you strong tonight! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Praying!!! *Try* and get a good nights sleep and remember who is in control!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Praying for you - please let us know what it is.

I agree with others also - get off the internet. You're only going to make yourself more nervous and imagine things as far worse than they actually are.

• Options
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    UPDATE: I don't know whether I should've hugged the lady on the phone or snacked her for making me so nervous... I have a yeast infection! That's it. She is calling me in a prescription and everything else is fine. Again, I wanted to jump for joy AND yell at the lady for making it sound so serious and drastic in the voice message she left me, haha. Praise God! Thanks for all your prayers, girls.. I really appreciate it. Emotions were running high last night and I definitely benefited from your kind words.

• Options
    aggiebugaggiebug member
    edited December 2011
    what a relief! so glad everything going to be A- ok!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh thank God everything is ok. I can't believe they would leave you a message like that. Some people have no "bedside manner" as they say.
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad to hear everything is okay!!
  • Options
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!! 

• Options
    edited December 2011

I'm a little late to this thread, but I'm glad everything is OK!  A yeast infection is not that big of a deal, I wouldn't have even bothered with a prescription, lol.  I don't know why she said it like that.  As a hospital employee who's been through the HIPPA-fication process, I know she's not legally allowed to leave your test results on a voicemail.  But really, don't be so dramatic, lol.

image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So glad everything turned out okay. I was lurking from my phone earlier at work and saw this and was soo relieved. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards