Christian Weddings
Options

NWR: ex...haust...ed...

Ok so I work at Starbucks...and apparently the world needs their coffee before the sun even thinks about starting to shine. Fine. So I go to work to open the store...at 5:30am...which means I had to wake up at 4:40am (after going to bed at near 11pm). Then of course, I had the stupid idea last week to agree to one of the guy's I sub for regularly to come in for him at 1:30pm (mind you, I got off work at Starbucks at 1pm...) and then subbed til 4:30pm. Why yes, I DID have 5 shots of espresso today!!! And just finished off a glass of diet Pepsi in an attempt to have some QT with FI tonight...ugh why do we do these things to ourselves? Lol :)

Re: NWR: ex...haust...ed...

• Options
    GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's rough.  I got up at 5 AM just one day this week, and I thought that was brutal.  Still haven't recuperated.  The weekend is almost here, though!  I assume you'll sleep in?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's not a fun day. I get up at 5:30 everyday and I can't imagine waking up any earlier. I feel exhausted a lot and say I need to go to bed earlier... then I come on TK and... haha I feel your pain. Get a lot of rest this weekend! 
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Get some sleep tonight!  (Hopefully you are already sleeping!)
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    5 shots and some Diet Pepsi? You sound like me. Hope you're getting some rest!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards