Christian Weddings

New here!

Hey ladies!! 
    I have been watching the board for the past month and finally decided to say Hi! My name is Anna and FI is Matt! We are getting married June 17 2011. I am a regular on the 6/2011 board and I can't wait to catch up with all of you! :-)
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: New here!

• kkidd28kkidd28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board Anna!  Try to check in on the roll call too!  We are happy to have you here!  I'm the mod and we just try to talk about everything and give Christian perspectives!  Glad to have you here!  Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I thought I recognized that siggy pic. :)  Welcome to this board, too!!
  • erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! Welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi : ) where in Upstate NY are you from?

I'm getting married in the Finger Lakes and grew up in Rochester.
  • ccialoneccialone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so excited to be here. My FI and I have a very strong faith, I was watching the board for a bit cause I wanted to make sure the girls on it where here for the right reasons and weren't "Fake", if you understand what I am trying to say. You all seem so great!!

Katanne9** I live in Buffalo! :-) I actually went to a wedding in the finger lakes in May is was absolutely stunning! :-) I looked into getting married in the Belhurst Castle too! We chose to stay over near Buffalo and instead decided to get married at the Avanti Mansion! :-)
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards