Christian Weddings

Praise God!! I got a job!

This might seem "not-wedding-related" but actually it is. I finally got a job after moving to NM two months ago. My BF and I want to get engaged soon and plan our wedding, but it's almost impossible to do that when I don't have any income and his is just enough for him to live on. . . But God worked everything out! I was really frustrated on Wednesday b/c I was trying to get all my documents sent in to HR for a teaching job (which is 45 min away) but technology was not my friend. The fax wouldn't go through so I spent an hour scanning everything and trying to email it, but it kept getting bounced back even though it was the right address. Then my BF helped me and it still didn't work. I was in tears b/c I was so excited that this job was still open, but after working so hard to get everything perfect, every effort failed. Thursday evening, I met a lady through a mutual friend. It turns out she used to work in the school district I was applying for! And she knew I didn't have much money for gas so she offered to drive me there herself so I could drop off the documents in person. So today, she called up her friends and scheduled me an interview at the school!!!!!! Then she drove me straight to the school and I had the interview, which went really well! Before I even made it to HR with my documents, the school had already called them and referred me for the job. HR took my papers and said I was good to go as long as the head of the dept makes the final approval next week! So it's basically a sure thing! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Now I can move on with my career and my BF and I can move on with our life together! Thank you Lord!

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Re: Praise God!! I got a job!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards