Christian Weddings
Options

Facebook Group

Hey girls,

I keep seeing you guys referr to the fb group. Can someone please tell me how to find it?
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Facebook Group

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wait so put YGPM in the search bar? Because I did not find it that way :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YGPM = You've got a private message.  That means Emily sent SoonToBe a private message, probably with the info about the FB group.
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AllyG303AllyG303 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i want info about it too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Olivia & Ally- both of you have PMs.  mmhepb- if you want the link, I can send it to you.  mrandmrsbrist is the creator, so I didn't want to just post the link on an open thread.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Emily, I'm not sure I would use it.  I keep my FB list pretty limited because I'm a pretty private person when it comes down to it.  But thank you for the offer, and for being considerate towards mrandmrsbrist.
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The group is a closed group so you have to ask permission to get in, so posting the link would just show people the group and allow them to askt o get in.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't mind if we post the link, but I think we all need to be in agreement about it.

And approving people is getting kind of interesting, because I don't know who people are based on names. Luckily, SoonToBeGenao had the same profile picture on FB that she has here on TK. I don't know if there's a way for people to send a message with the request...? I mean, the admins of the group can always delete people from the group, but I'd rather it didn't come to that.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_facebook-group?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:0c19857c-1b08-43ed-ad03-50be8f6e6ccbPost:e02efc68-40f8-493e-bb3d-df6bca5d70a6">Re: Facebook Group</a>:
    [QUOTE]I mean, the admins of the group can always delete people from the group, but I'd rather it didn't come to that.
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]

You could request that people send you a PM on here if they want to join the group. I don't know if it will get to be a pain or not, though.
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That wouldn't be too bad. We could ask Lisa to put a sticky at the top with the link to the group with a note that if they're requesting to join to send me a PM. And then when I see a request, I can just make sure that I have a PM before I approve it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When was a facebook group made...?? AHHH I miss so much having limited internet! :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_facebook-group?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:0c19857c-1b08-43ed-ad03-50be8f6e6ccbPost:eb47e17e-db91-428e-926b-fe3834fcff5c">Re: Facebook Group</a>:
    [QUOTE]When was a facebook group made...?? AHHH I miss so much having limited internet! :(
    Posted by rachelea[/QUOTE]
    It was a few weeks ago.  I just added you to it. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards