Christian Weddings

I forgot to mention... :)

I got a new car!!  I got it December 6th (my grandma's birthday) and I'm so excited!!

The red one is my old 2000 Dodge Neon (which wasn't all that bad I didn't think but the sales lady told me after I signed I was due lol) and that's my new blue 2011 Toyota Corolla!!

We were really worried about getting it and the money but I knew God would provide (although I had to take a chill pill, thank you God for making it 22 degrees outside to remind me lol).  But Clint has been on the verge of being laid off but a guy he works with voluntarily laid himself off and is drawing unemployment because Clint is pretty new and is a lot younger than the other guys - that guy was worried Clint wouldn't be able to draw unemployment so he took the bullet for him - God will provide!!  And I'm no longer facing the high potential that my transmission will go out or my car won't start.  :)  Just had to share!!

Re: I forgot to mention... :)

• edited December 2011
    <-- jealous

LOL, just kidding.  That is an AMAZING story about Clint's job!  Glad to see that God is blessing you guys!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Nice! I keep hoping and praying that neither of our cars die, because we can't afford a new one. But mine is 14 years old. Eep!

I love the story about Clint's job, too! :)

• FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the new car!! So happy things are looking up financially. 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Ash61612Ash61612 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the new car. Corolla's are fun to drive! Love the story about Clint's job. So good to see God providing for y'all
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Glad things are looking up :)
    5/27/12
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw this on FB. Hehe. :) Congrats, again!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    Exciting! I hope you enjoy it and it's good and reliable.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • edited December 2011
    So exciting!  I remember getting a new car after a long New England winter and several breakdowns (the old car-not me!)

Kudos on getting the 2011.  It's a great time to buy this year's model, since the dealers are trying to clear their lots! 
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the new car. I really wish I could get a new car too!!
    imageAnniversary
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the new car! And that's awesome news about your H's job. What a wonderful person his former co-worker is! Wow!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!  We are so uberly blessed in life and we know it!!  Everything has been really working out great, was it lilies that told me our time for blessing was coming, or someone else?  Whoever it was - it's here!!  And we are so incredibly thankful to Him!!

[QUOTE]<strong>I saw this on FB. Hehe. :)</strong> Congrats, again!
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]

Oh, Sarah, how you're on top of things.  :P

[QUOTE]Nice! <strong>I keep hoping and praying that neither of our cars die, because we can't afford a new one. But mine is 14 years old. Eep!</strong> I love the story about Clint's job, too! :)
    Posted by azdancer8[/QUOTE]

Girl, you are next in line!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards