Christian Weddings

***FaithCaitlin***

The more you talk about your wedding, the more I want to go!  LOL.  I want to go to Disney World and get funfetti cake!  ;-)
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: ***FaithCaitlin***

• Hahah!! Come come! I wish all my knotties could be there, lol!

PS. How excited are you for the Hunger Games movie?! I think we're going to see it at midnight.. I'm pumped!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited January 2012
    I am legitimately considering taking to DH about a December Disney trip, haha.

And I am PUMPED about the Hunger Games movie!  Like, obsessed, haha.  I really want to go see it at midnight, but I'm on call at work that week.  So I don't really want to go because if my pager goes off during the movie I'd be REALLY upset.  And February 22 (the day tickets go on sale) is almost too soon to ask someone to trade on-call weeks with me, so by the time I could get someone to trade or cover for me it'll probably be sold out.  *sigh* I guess I'll see it that Monday when I go off call.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

• You need to get coverage!!!!

BUUUUT, if you can't, Monday will still be amazing and maybe even better since it will be less busy?

We are hoping to go see it Monday but FI works the next day at 8:30-- he is hooked though and says he wants to go. We'll see!

Thanks for telling me the ticket sale date-- I had no idea! Gotta be ready!

Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited January 2012
    Good news!  DH FINALLY reluctantly agreed last night to read THG!  As long as I agree to play some video games with him, lol.  So he logged in to the Kindle app on his phone as me and downloaded the 3 books from the cloud.  I'm SUPER excited!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

• Woohoo! I hope he loves them!

PS. like your new siggy pic! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards