Christian Weddings
Options

**fpaemp2011**

Re: **fpaemp2011**

• Options
    I didn't mention this on your Facebook wall, but your sonogram picture really started making me mist up a little.  That little, itty, bitty baby looked so cute!  I bet you two are really happy and excited. 
  • Options
    It went great!  Baby's measurements are right on target and seeing the heartbeat was so cool.  We go back on April 2nd for another scan and to actually hear it.  The midwife said she wouldn't normally schedule the next appointment earlier than a month later, but her due date is April 9th.  :)  We'll most likely meet with the OB in her office while she's on maternity leave, which will also give us the advantage of getting to know her if we end up needing her during delivery.  I've been really anxious before appointments, mostly because of SIL's recent miscarriage, thinking every time that the baby won't be alive when we check.  I think this anxiety is going to stay until I start feeling baby move around and continually know Peanut is ok.  Prayers for peace are greatly appreciated.  :)

Here's the sonogram picture:

• Options
    Love the sonogram picture and so happy for you guys!

How are you feeling? I know the 1st trimester is usually the hardest.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_fpaemp2011-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:1266f3ce-130d-4865-a453-8f13b7a36fffPost:02c729ee-2e22-4e5d-b9b0-7515f8caca61">Re: **fpaemp2011**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love the sonogram picture and so happy for you guys! How are you feeling? I know the 1st trimester is usually the hardest.
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I'm really tired all the time and feel like I'm going to get sick, but I haven't.  As long as I stay away from eggs in any form or raw meat, I'm usually ok.  The first hour or so after I wake up is the hardest.  Oh, and I had a headache turn into a ridiculous migraine around 12:30 yesterday morning.  That was *fun* to try to sleep through.  Not being able to take Excedrin, and our Tylenol being packed in an unknow box from the move, isn't making it easier.

</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_fpaemp2011-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:1266f3ce-130d-4865-a453-8f13b7a36fffPost:6f4e37b5-73d0-436f-a59d-4d4f0a53318e">Re: **fpaemp2011**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **fpaemp2011** : I'm really tired all the time and feel like I'm going to get sick, but I haven't.  As long as I stay away from eggs in any form or raw meat, I'm usually ok.  The first hour or so after I wake up is the hardest.  Oh, and I had a headache turn into a ridiculous migraine around 12:30 yesterday morning.  That was *fun* to try to sleep through.  Not being able to take Excedrin, and our Tylenol being packed in an unknow box from the move, isn't making it easier.
    Posted by fpaemp2011[/QUOTE]

Can you take ibuprofin (like motrin) while pregnant?  That can help migraines.  Although it doesn't make the migraine go away, sometimes (unfortunately not always) eating a little bit can alleviate some of the pain from the migraine.

Does your new place have a dishwasher?  I remember you wanted one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I hope your headache is better! If you still can't find the tylenol admist the move, you should just go out and pick up a new bottle you can keep in your purse for emergencies. I keep a bottle of aleve in my purse at all times so I have it on me when we're out or I'm at work, etc..

I'm glad you haven't gotten sick, I'll take nausea and fatigue any day over actually throwing up! I'm one of those weirdos that has a phobia of vomitting. I asked my mom how the heck I'm going to be a mother since kids get sick all the time, and she said "Trust me, you'll get over it quickly!" Haha..
  • Options
    Motrin is on the "sparingly" list, but we don't have it in the house becaue it hasn't touched my headaches or anything since 6th grade.  

And, yes, we did get a dishwasher!!  I've missed having one so much! :)
  • Options
    Congrats! Love the picture!! That is so exciting! You will have to keep us updated on baby news. The process of a growing baby just fascinates me. So happy for you! 
  • Options
    Awwww! Congrats! So exciting! I love your baby ticker, btw, that's really cute.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards