Christian Weddings
Options

More Pictures!!

Thanks ladies for all your kind words in the other post!!  Clint sent me more pictures today so I wanted to show you guys!!

The flooring is fake hardwood (way cheaper and doesn't scratch as easy) and the pieces fit together like a puzzle.  :)  It's called VersaLock Advanced Generation Glueless Laminate Flooring - the style number is 0224U (Clint thinks it's a U but it might be a 0 with the top cut off).  The color number is 00900.  It has a 15 year warrenty.  :)

You saw this one (I'm assuming you all did).  :P

Our Bedroom

Hallway

East Spare

West Spare

These are our colors since they're kind of hard to see with no lights on.  :P

Paint Colors -
Dark Blue : Master Bath and Master Closet
Medium Blue : Master Bedroom
Dark Green : West Spare and adjoining closet
Yellow : Spare Bathroom
Salamandor Green : East Spare and adjoining closet
Turquoise Blue : Laundry Room
Tan : Hallway
Mossy Green? : Living Room
Red : Kitchen and Pantry

Re: More Pictures!!

• Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very  nice!  We just put Pergo in our rental, which would be like you have, and are looking into putting it in our house.  We actually do have hardwoods, but Pergo or another laminate wood flooring would be way cheaper than repairing and refinishing our floors, and it would hold up waaaay better than the wood floors, considering we have two dogs.

I love that you used so many colors in your house.  I LOVE colored walls and can't stand white/off white.  Glad to see I have a kindred spirit in that matter!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh i love love love it!!! i cannot wait to do this. congratulations beth!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love all the colors!! So exciting!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @ Drama - I hear ya.  We have 2 (possibly 3) dogs and a cat lol.  And they play HARDCORE.  We had no option.  :P  And Clint and I can't stand plain walls either - so he just said do whatever I want!!  My mom says it's the artist in me lol.  Either way - I love it!!  Thanks!!  Kindred all the way!!

@ Lilies - Thanks!!  It's a lot of work, but so worth it!!
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your taste in colors. And the fact that you have hardwood! We're in an apartment that we can't paint in and it's all carpet (icky) so I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your house. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    faith415faith415 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love it!! I wish we had a place that big! I was just thrilled that the apartment we're moving into is much larger than the one I'm in now!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!  Yeah the living room, hall, and bedrooms are all hardwood and the kitchen/pantry, laundry room and bathrooms are a tile look more like lanoleum but it's still the same type of "fit together like a puzzle" thing.  :)  I'll post pictures of that when I get them!!

You will ALL have gorgeous houses - don't worry!!  It's all in His timing.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awsome very exciting!  and I'm going to have to remember that fake hardwood VersaLock Advanced Generation Glueless Laminate Flooring - the style number is 0224U. because eventually I would like to put hardwood in our house but I don't know if I want to spend the money on actual hardwood.   And from what you describe it's better than hard wood! 
    "Faith Hope and Love are some good things he gave us, and the greatest is Love"
  • Options
    edited December 2011

@ Stacy - Oh yes!!  Plus, when we have kids I won't be freaked all the time!!

• Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice.  You are blessed to have a handy husband and the courage to paint with bold colors.  I've done mostly lighter colors because I'm not very confident about how well I'll do with darker colors.  I tried doing NC State red in our basement (the man cave) but I didn't like how it was turning out so I hired someone to come in and finish it.  It looks really good now.  Wink
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol - my mom told me "oh wow...that's DARK.  You're going to have a DARK house."  I didn't really like that phrasing but then I told her we have white ceilings and white curtains and we'll have furniture and all.  :)  Have fun with it!!  :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got a picture of our Laundry Room - I thought it was going to be tile/linoleum but I guess Clint thought it was suppose to be hardwood!!  :P

It's still the same material, just a different pattern and color.  :P  Oh well - it looks good and he did an awesome job!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it all! I like the bold colors!! I've never been a fan of all plain white walls. Great job, Beth and Clint!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards