Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• I have been building a new friendship with a girl from church and its going great. She lives close to DH and I & she has a new puppy the same age as Beaux so we get together for play dates a lot to let the puppies play. I pray God continues to work and build a great friendship as I haven't formed many deep, true friendships since I moved up here a couple years ago.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    • making new recipies this week (i love cooking)
    • another photgraphy session bookd for august (i'm a part time photographer but i'd love to be full time...therefore, i need more bookings!)
    • hair cut today (looove getting my hair cut)
    • looking at more houses this week (we have a good feeling about some of them!)
  • I'm thankful 

-that DH and I both have tomorrow off before he leaves for a week on Saturday to take the youth group on a mission trip to Minneapolis.  
    -for a relaxing vacation and good time with my family last week
    -that fall is almost here and it won't be 100+ forever.
  • I'm thankful that in 5 days I'll be leaving for a weeklong cruise to Alaska! A vacation sounds amazing right about now. And I'm going with just my mom, so it will be very nice mother/daughter time before the wedding.

I'm thankful for FI because he's awesome.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited July 2012
    I'm so thankful for my in-laws.  My parents are divorced, and my relationships with the two of them and with all our other family members hasn't been the easiest to navigate through the years. H has a compact nuclear family made up of his parents and his older sister, and they are, collectively, awesome in pretty much every way.  They're loud, and emotional, and excitable, yes, but I like to describe them as 'the kind of crazy you want to be around.'

H and I talked with his parents on the phone for an hour today, and I heard a lot of "I'm so proud of you," and "I love you" from my MIL.  She and FIL are really generous with their affection toward H and me.  I am so thankful to God for in-laws who share H's and my faith and values, and who lavish their God-given love on their kids.  I'm so glad our baby will have such loving, wise and godly grandparents.
  • I'm thankful for DH, he's been really sweet to me the past few weeks, especially since I've been feeling under the weather and stressed out about lots of stuff. He's always good, but he's been doing a lot more "random acts of kindness" like rubbing my shoulders and things like that.
  • I am insanely thankful my husband. He has stepped up around the apt since i started teller training and I am also finishing up my summer class. He has also been a constant source of support and very rarely complaining about things not being. He's even cooked! I don't know if I could make it through this without him!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm thankful we were able to purchase a new to us car. Being a one car family for a week was not working out well.
    imageAnniversary
  • I prayed for rain and we got some 2nite !

Got to campmeeting earlier this week for hymn sing night and am going back 2morrow till Sunday

Got to Bible Study on Wed night now that I'm not on nights anymore... YAY
    And my sunday school teachers were very encouraging to me with our current perdicaments.
    Love is All You Need
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards