Christian Weddings
Options

***Emily***

You are getting married THIS WEEKEND!  I am so excited for you!  What sorts of things do you have left to do?  I forgot where you said you were going on your honeymoon, where are you going?  And are you moving to Kansas immediately after you get back, or are you stopping by your parents' house first?  Sorry if I'm being too nosy!
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: ***Emily***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    haha, I'll be nosy with you, sessions!  Answers, Emily, answers!!!! :-)

Hope you're doing well despite any last minute preparations you have to do!! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_emily?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:1e19221e-42c1-405a-beaf-885962829b27Post:c228d88c-33e8-4ed4-8ad9-2ace84d5e7fe">***Emily***</a>:
    [QUOTE]You are getting married THIS WEEKEND!  I am so excited for you!  What sorts of things do you have left to do?  I forgot where you said you were going on your honeymoon, where are you going?  And are you moving to Kansas immediately after you get back, or are you stopping by your parents' house first?  Sorry if I'm being too nosy!
    Posted by sessionswedding[/QUOTE]

All we really have left is finishing the bookmarks for the New Testaments and figuring out where tables are going (everyone is at a table, I just don't know how tables are going to be numbered).

We're leaving for Aruba Sunday morning. :)  One of the deacons at the church FI's dad pastors is a VP for Marriott and hooked us up.  :D

We're flying back to Kansas City next Saturday and driving to OUR home. :)  We won't be back on the east coast until Christmas and we're splitting time between VA and MD. 

FI gets here tomorrow with most of his family, most of my BMs will be here tomorrow, and my MOH gets in late tonight!!!!! 

If I could get rid of this $&*%@ headache, I'd be a much more pleasant person right now. :-\
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exciting!!  I've heard that Aruba is great.  Hope you have a great week and a wonderful honeymoon!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for a hooked up honeymoon!  As for the headache, do you have migraines?  I do, and I've found that caffeine and a nap (yes I know it seems counter intuitive, lol) really help mine.  Benadryl can also help migraines (and will make you sleepy).  But chances are, it's a stress headache.  Try to relax!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    It's a combo of stress and the fact that I didn't have caffeine until dinner (I don't think the chocolate milkshake counted).  I've been cutting back on soda, coffee, and Sweet Tea, which could get me run out of town here, for the last few weeks but I've been drinking Green Tea to help with the headaches.  I just wasn't thinking this morning before we left the house, and then I had a Virgin Pina Colada at lunch...so that combined with some last minute planning that took much longer to figure out than it should have, equaled headache.  2 Excederin Migraine and a Coke Zero usually knock them out in less than an hour.  Sometimes they don't go away until I go to bed...thanks, college.  :)

I do wear contacts, and a few of my headaches are from eye strain.  I've only had one migraine and that was a year and a half ago.  It sucked.  Mom has about one every other week and has to have dad give her a shot so she can get out of bed.  I have no desire to start going down that road.

That was longer than I though it would be...but, no...it wasn't a migraine. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards