Washington-Seattle
Options

my flawless make up?

Do any of you know prices for my flawless make up? I have heard Sequoia at my flawless make up is good and I plan on giving her a call but I am just wondering what her prices are so I can compare them to other make up artists I have looked at.

Also if you have any experience with her I would love to hear about it!

TIA!

Re: my flawless make up?

• Options
    crystalbleucrystalbleu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    here is her price list: http://www.myflawlesstan.com/kirkland-airbrush-makeup.html

$110 for the Bride (this includes the trial run at which time $35 deposit is due)
    $55 for Bridesmaids

I haven't been there for my trial yet but I've heard and read all great reviews about her.
  • Options
    MrsH8172010MrsH8172010 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Thank you! Do you happen to know if she does discounts for large bridal parties or a certain number of people?

• Options
    MerryfjMerryfj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She is fabulous. Had one trial and decided I wasn't in love with what she did. So, I went back for just an eye makeup trial and it was perfect. Her tanning is fab too.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Sprite1102Sprite1102 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hired Megan from An Offwhite Seattle based on a recommendation on The Knot. Fabulous! $175 for bridal hair and makeup with no travel charges within the Seattle area. My wedding was last Saturday - everyone LOVED my hair and makeup!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards