Christian Weddings
Options

Tuesday QOTD

If money was not an option, where is one place in the world you would like to travel to.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday QOTD

• Options
    Europe! I would love to see greece and italy and spain and germany and turkey etc etc....But it's SOOO expensive to travel to Europe!

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Options
    I want to go back to Italy, especially Florence.  I would also love to go to Australia, but getting there from here is soooo expensive and takes forever.
  • Options
    I would love to go to Ireland and trace my family roots. We know my great-great grandmother on my dad's side come from there. Ireland seems so magical and wonderful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Pitcairn Islands.
  • Options
    Japan, China, and Thailand!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Pretty much everywhere.  Europe, Russia, China, Thailand, Australia, Egypt (if it's ever safe), Kenya (safety issue again), Israel, Greece.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Australian/New Zealand/Fiji
  • Options
    I'd like to go back to Europe and really see more of it (I was in Amsterdam, Venice, Verona, Austria, Switzerland, Munich, Paris, London... but it was one of those tour companies so we were only in each place 1 or 2 days. I'd like to really see more). 

I'd also love to see Greece and the Greek Isles, Australia and Rome. 
  • Options
    EVERYWHERE. On the top of our list currently is Ireland, Europe and Israel. I went to the Holy Land this past year, but FI has never been and really wants to go. I for sure don't mind a trip back! 
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • Options
    Greece and Italy are on the top of my list
  • Options
    I am a BIG military history buff, so I would like to travel and visit all the major WW1 and WW2 sites. I was in Dieppe France for the dedication of the memorial there, and that was AMAZING!
  • Options
    Wellll... right now of course I'd go to India and fall into Ryan's arms! :)

Thinking after we marry, then... everywhere, anywhere. I've always wanted to go to Europe, especially England and France. I've also wanted to go the Phillipines.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Options
    I second the WW2 stuff in germany ... i'd do italy for my FI and I would also want to see Abbey Road / all things Beatles in that area...
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    I'd like to city hop to some major cities and do stereotypical tourist things.  :-P  Like visit the Central Park in New York, ride the London Eye, go for a gondola ride in Venice, etc.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards