Christian Weddings
Options

Quiet today...

How are all the summer bride's doing planning wise? I'm starting to get stressed, but hopefully that'll die down soon! 

How are ya'll doin?
PostCeremony-131.1

Re: Quiet today...

• Options
    today marks 40 days for us and we are doing really well with the planning. RSVP's are slowly rolling in. The last few things we have to do: get the marriage license and assign tables. Not stressed......yet
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I confess, I'm stressed. Really stressed. I've got most of the major things done, but all the little details are turning out to be more stressful than I thought. Who needs to be where when, that never ending list of this and that that we keep remembering we still need to buy, trying to keep EVERYBODY in the loop about all the little things they need to know. AAAAAAAAAAH! It wouldn't be so bad if real life would just go away so I could focus on wedding stuff. lol But for some reason laundry still needs to be washed, my family still needs to be fed, bathrooms still need to be cleaned..............and the list goes on. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm stressed about non wedding things one of them finding a house !! And new jobs.... theres that ... haha
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    Yeah, wedding planning is stressful.  I think that's something we all go through!  It will come together, and make sure to take a few days for yourself right before so you're more relaxed.  

Meanwhile, I'm going to a friend's wedding next week (just the ceremony, as it's still law school finals/journal competition time).  But she's giving herself three weeks to plan!  Literally, I found out two weeks ago right after she got engaged. 

My day is okay... I just finished a 7.5-hour, non-stop exam and I'm pooped.  And it was so nice out all day today.  Oh well... 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_quiet-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:291d3700-b068-4a6f-858b-63a97b79ac7cPost:4fd67cd4-97b6-48b0-bc32-4d4a725ffd3d">Re: Quiet today...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm stressed about non wedding things one of them finding a house !! And new jobs.... theres that ... haha
    Posted by GunzNRoses213[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Bah. FI is looking for a new job too and it SUCKS. Can't wait until he's in a job he likes! We're both in grad school so we're somewhat transitional right now. Ugh. </div>
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_quiet-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:291d3700-b068-4a6f-858b-63a97b79ac7cPost:4845e073-68c2-4a18-9f02-3025319365a0">Re: Quiet today...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I<strong> confess, I'm stressed. Really stressed. I've got most of the major things done, but all the little details are turning out to be more stressful than I thought. </strong>Who needs to be where when, that never ending list of this and that that we keep remembering we still need to buy, trying to keep EVERYBODY in the loop about all the little things they need to know. AAAAAAAAAAH! It wouldn't be so bad if real life would just go away so I could focus on wedding stuff. lol But for some reason laundry still needs to be washed, my family still needs to be fed, bathrooms still need to be cleaned..............and the list goes on. 
    Posted by BekahL90[/QUOTE]
    I so agree with this.  I am less than 3 weeks away and the little stuff is killing me.  Plus I am trying to finish school and quit my job, and prepare to move to another country.  :(  I really can't wait for the wedding to be over. Now I just want to do nothing.  So bad, I need to be wedding planning. 

Is anyone doing a seating chart?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_quiet-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:291d3700-b068-4a6f-858b-63a97b79ac7cPost:659c793c-b73f-49da-91a5-3b20e288d9c0">Re: Quiet today...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Quiet today... : I so agree with this.  <strong>I am less than 3 weeks away and the little stuff is killing me</strong>.  Plus I am trying to finish school and quit my job, and prepare to move to another country.  :(  I really can't wait for the wedding to be over. Now I just want to do nothing.  So bad, I need to be wedding planning.  Is anyone doing a seating chart?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

<div>I just noticed that our weddings are only a couple days apart. I guess we're kinda in the same boat.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Honestly, I am not that stressed. It still hasn't really hit me that I am getting married in 49 days. I just want the time off from work dangit!

I have been here for a year with no time off and no vacation because I can't afford it. :(
    So, I am just hoping that the next 49 days FLY by.
    But, really the wedding is not stressing me out at all. I am having a blast finalizing everything. I can't wait for my hair and make up trial on Monday next week at 3. So yes, I AM taking an hour off. KISS IT!
    Hahaha. I think the majority of my stress is from the office. Can you tell?

First Look
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_quiet-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:291d3700-b068-4a6f-858b-63a97b79ac7cPost:3ec5c690-efba-4425-bde7-b550b22f38fe">Re: Quiet today...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Quiet today... : I just noticed that our weddings are only a couple days apart. I guess we're kinda in the same boat.
    Posted by BekahL90[/QUOTE]
    I think that would be the case.  You're Saturday and I'm Sunday :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I'm down to 25 days and I'm pretty darn frazzled. All the little details have done a number on me and all the little "hiccups" in the home stretch. Things were so easy for the 1st 6 months of planning! Just ready for this wedding to get here so I can call this awesome man my husband and our life can find some normalcy again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards