Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• I'm thankful for wonderful bridesmaids who gave me the most wonderful shower!  It was such a blessing to see everyone.  And for my FMIL and FSIL who drove 2 hours to come to the shower.  It was great!
  • GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I am thankful I was spared from a car accident yesterday.  I don't know which one of us made a mistake, but I came inches from crashing into a van. Luckily, I was paying close attention.  When I looked, I saw that he had a red light, so he might have been running a red light and didn't see me turning.  It was also a really funky intersection in Boston.
  • My ILs.  I think I might have said that last week too.  I am so blessed to have married into such a wonderful family.

Also, I'm thankful for my psychiatrist.  Therapy has been a big help for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm thankful for an awesome friend who is helping me plan a lot of the details for my wedding! She is really good at thinking of all the little things that had never even crossed my mind.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm thankful for a lot!

A deer darted in front of me while I was driving this morning. I'm thankful I didn't hit it! Because I'm terrified of hitting a deer ever since my mom hit one in my car a few years back. All I could do was awkwardly scream hahah.

I'm thankful to have gotten mine and a friend's rooms booked to go down to San Antonio for H's graduation from Air Force BMT. Just 5 weeks away! I cannot wait! I miss H wayy too much.

I'm thankful to H for joining to military to fight for our country and provide a life for myself and our future children.
    the reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. ~nicholas sparks<3</center>
  • I am thankful for my job. I don't need to work to pay our bills, but it's so wonderful to have a job that I truly enjoy and work with people I love. (And the extra money is nice.)
  • I am thankful that there is only a month left till our wedding!  And that I'm defending my PhD a week from tomorrow, which will take away half my stress :D
  • I am thankful for my wonderful bridesmaids. 3 of them will be up this weekend for my shower and I can't wait to hang out and have fun. God has truely blessed me with some wonderful relationships with them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_thankful-thursday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:2cfc06f6-dd00-4193-8dce-212eacd6d140Post:5c158388-6709-45dc-8f7c-daf6c1f346bd">Re: Thankful Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am thankful that there is only a month left till our wedding!  And that I'm defending my PhD a week from tomorrow, which will take away half my stress :D
    Posted by yodacub[/QUOTE]

<div>Good luck defending your thesis!  I hear that's one of the toughest parts. </div>
  • My FI. Short and simple this week. :)

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I am thankful for the beautiful weather we have been having and the sunrises on the way to work each day that remind me of God's majesty and that He is always with us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards